jueves, 26 de marzo de 2015

Post 2: Paris

There are many countries in the world, but non-like Paris, who have the most beautiful city on earth, at least that’s what I think. Okay, let’s be honest, i don’t really know much about Paris (or France in general) but what I do know makes me think that is a gorgeous place, and romantic.

I got a lot of friends that have visit Paris, and what they tell me always after go is that is a magical place, and everybody is gentle, that the food is amazing and exotic, and they just seem so in love with the city, that makes me want to go there to explore all of the country, but actually most of all makes me want to know deeply and explore Paris.

There is one thing that comes to my mind when I listen Paris and is not about the food or the people, is actually a song of a TV program called “Phineas and Ferb”, and the song speaks about Paris as the "city of love", mentioning many elements that make it a beautiful and unique place.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario