jueves, 19 de marzo de 2015

Post 1: A country I would like to visit

There are so many countries that I would like to go, like Paris, Greece, Republic of Kenya, but there is a country that i always loved; Japan. I like Japan because I am really interested about the culture that they have, about the people, the food, the music, everything is really cool to me.

I grew up with all those anime series, and movies, so that is also a part of why I want to go there; because I grew with all those little Japanese things that I was always be fascinated and excited to be in for look at closely, be there to see how they make all the projects make come true as a serie, movie, or anything.

I also would like to know mount Fuji, one of the most touristic places in Japan, because is such a beautiful place to be, full of nature and it looks so relaxing.

I would like to stay there to know the country better, not just what people say about it, I would like to see it by myself.


I want to go as a traveler, jut crossing the country and just let the things go, If when I’m there I decide to stay, then I stay, but for now the plan is just letting things go by themselves.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario