jueves, 7 de mayo de 2015

Post 3: Hollidays

In the last summer I went to my grandma’s house, in the south. Specify, in a little town called La Paz, in the limit between the regions of La Araucanía and Los Lagos. In bus was like 9 or 10 hour of journey. La Paz is a very peaceful place, that can be boring to many people, but not to me. Is the perfect place to get away of the noisy city.

I know La Paz since that I have a little girl and I have the lucky to know many interesting persons. One of them is “Quinino”, a old friend mine.  Quinino is a man nearly 50 years old, live in the hill and is a proud Mapuche. He shows me in many times the wonders of nature and teaches me a lot of things about it.

In this holidays I have the possibility to went with my boyfriend, Mauricio, so can say that this was a romantic travel. We enjoy the tranquility of La Paz, and he can know Quinino too. One day, we climb the Quinino’s hill, collect blackberrys and have a picnic. It was very relaxing.

In addition, Mauricio and me went to many towns and cities, like Villarrica, Valdivia, Licanray, Loncoche, inter others, and we ate a lot of tasty food.

That holidays was really cool because I can visit a place that is very important to me, and besides, I can enjoy to a lot of other beautiful places in company of my boyfriend Mauri. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario