miércoles, 12 de agosto de 2015

Post 6: A show that I saw as a child

When I was a little girl I used to watch tv with my dad and little sister, we saw a lot of TV shows like Sakura Card Captor, Sailor Moon, Dragon Ball, etc. But, there is a show that I loved the most and that was called “Slam Dunk”.




Slam Dunk was a Japanese show (anime) that shows the story of Hanamichi Sakuragi who has always been rejected by girls because of his temperament that gives him a bad reputation. Suddenly he meets a girl who is in love with Basket Ball, so he pretended to be a player in his school to make her love him, but after all he discover the passion for basketball and how good he is at that.
I used to watch the show every day after school at 5 or 6 pm when my dad was in home with my little sister, and we watched it all together in my mom’s bed, eating chips or something like that. We like the show because is fun, a little bit dramatic, and has action, all at the same time, and that is something that makes it different of the rest of the shows we used to watch.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario